pharmacy studentmom & tell you how much you should take care of your skin! I promise, it’s worth it! And this supergoop is what I use for extra protection on my face.
I’ve been finding some amazing beauty deals lately that totally won’t break the bank. And when they work like they’re supposed to it’s a win-win. I wanted to share some of them with you today & remind you that nothing here will cost you over $10!
For this post, I wanted to focus on skin, hair, and nails. These items are perfect for any trip you’re going on. They will revive you after the harsh elements like sun, sand, and chlorine!
Clockwise from left:
1. Garnier + Charcoal Scrub $6–I love this scrub, because I have seen amazing results in 3 days. It does NOT dry my skin out, but leaves my skin super soft and silky. The charcoal is really getting those blackheads out of my face & it’s great!
2. ELF Face Primer $6–I bought this when I was headed to a wedding and I forgot my makeup bag (more on that later) & it worked just as good as Smashbox. Perfect coverage, lasts all day.
3. PSSSSt Dry Shampoo $5.19–THE BEST. Smells amazing. Does it job just like it’s supposed to! Fluff & go!
4. Maybelline Baby Lips Medicated $3.99–PERFECT when your lips are chapped from sun & sand. The menthol cools your lips & gets them healing quickly.
5. Burt’s Bees Coconut Foot Creme $8.99–The sand totally kills my feet. Use this each night & put on a thin pair of socks & your feet will be as good as new in 3 days!
6. Vaseline Spray & Go Lotion $5.99–LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Spray it on & go. Great hydration & great for the skin, because it has aloe in it ;)
7. Venus Snap On-The-Go Razor $9.49–Perfect size to throw in your beach or pool bag for those pesky little hairs that you find!
8. OPI “You’re Such a Budapest” $8–PURPLE PASTEL PERFECTION. Enough said.
I love finding great drugstore deals! Go snatch up these great products y’all! Tested & approved by me ;)
AND by the way, I was on Forever 21 & I had to add these two pair of fabulous sunglasses to the list! They are each just $5.80!
Stars & Stripes Aviators
Half-Frame (Clubmaster) Sunglasses
Let me know if you have found any good products lately!
LOVE Y’ALL & thanks for reading!
Recently I was contacted by HSN to feature an amazing post written by one of their bloggers: Carly Woods. Carly is a beauty expert at HSN! If you know me & my love for HSN (hello, Giuliana Rancic’s fabulous clothing line), I was happy to share! The article is entitled: 4 Overnight Products You Should Be Using.
I don’t know if you’re like me, but there isn’t much I like better than a good night’s sleep. I have a pretty strict routine before bed: washing my face (rotating the Clinique 3-step with a facial mask to shrink pores), whitening my teeth, brushing my teeth, putting on Carmex, and putting lotion on my legs.
And now for the best part: SLEEP. When it comes to beauty sleep, it’s safe to say that we generally fall into two categories; those who manage 8 hours of sleep a night and those who don’t! Whether it’s puffy eyes, dry skin, or your desire to simply have brighter skin when you wake up, this piece from HSN is a must-read!
Per Carly’s recommendations, here are the 4 Products You Should Be Using:
1. Begin With The Base
First, I always recommend using a serum. Facial serums are used to address specific problems such as wrinkles, aging and brightness. Apply a few drops to clean skin and using your hands press the serum into your skin.
2. Add The Primer
Especially in the colder months, you want to follow step one with a layer of oil for added hydration. Plus, you will wake up with beautiful and plump skin.
3. Don’t Forget To Moisturize!
Lastly, simply apply a moisturizer. My advice is to opt for a comforting and hydrating formula. I like to see it as a blanket; keeping in the goodness of the serum and oil.
4. Last But Not Least – Give Your Eyes Some Love
Don’t forget an eye cream! Try to use a powerful wrinkle reducing formula. Make sure you always use a very tiny amount; overloading the skin around your eyes with too much of a heavy product can cause puffiness and sometimes breakouts.
Check out Carly’s full article: 4 Overnight Products You Should Be Using. Then, let me know what your nightly beauty routine consists of!
HSN has totally revamped their skin care page. You’ve got to check it out! I mean let’s face it…if we don’t take care of our faces at a young age, we will not be happy about it later.
You can check out the new skin care page HERE!
So this totally made me think more about my skin care routine before bed…what about you?