Well, I have resorted to the fact that I’m that blogger without a photographer. I tried to photograph myself today and it was a complete disaster. So until I find one, I will show you my styled outfits all laid out. Enjoy :)
Today’s outfit is super fun with print mixing, yet with a classic black & white theme. And don’t forget that POP of color!
The polka dot sweater is super lightweight & perfect for layering. Why is this good? Because literally I wake up and it’s 30 degrees outside and then I leave class and it’s 60. So, layering sweaters are great for this crazy weather.
The pants (who Courtney Kerr told me were so cute!) are a fun black-on-black leopard print. Just enough leopard, just enough fun. ;)
The Black Aldo flats I bought in Dallas & they’re the perfect staple. I was wanting some D’orsay flats, but I love these too.
The GiGi NY clutch is fabulous! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it so much. Especially with that monogram. It provides the perfect POP of color for this outfit. Yikes…leopard & snakeskin. I think it works though.
These looks or similar looks are here:
Also the jewelry pictured is super old & I have no idea where I got it, so I picked some similar items from my chloe + isabel boutique:
Let me know if you want to purchase anything OR have any questions. I have some great incentives going on right now & would love to get my business off the ground ;)
I’m here today to tell you THE 6 pairs of shoes you need for spring! These will cover any outfit for any occasion! BEST news of all? They are all below $100!
Let’s start at the:
1. White Converse: these are great to wear with boyfriend jeans rolled up just above the ankle. Also, super comfortable for those long shopping trips ;)
(clockwise) 2. Brown Suede Wedges: These would be cute with skinny pants and a blazer out to dinner.
3. Sneaker Wedges: I love these with leggings. These are NOT an everyday shoe, but hey when it’s raining, just throw on some leggings and GO!
4. Jack Rogers sandals: pretty much classic. CUTE with dresses and shorts!
5. Floral Flats: for those jobs where you can’t wear sandals! Cute for work outfits with either khaki’s or black pants!
6. Kate Spade Gold Sandals: WEDDING SEASON anyone? I have worn these to like 4 weddings. they are dressy enough to get you in the door but comfortable enough to be on your feet for hours talking to all your friends!
Do you love these shoes? Let me know ;) & shop the post here:
(similar styles shown for the Kate Spade sandals & the floral flats!)
HI! I wasn’t going to post any of my favorites, but I just have to! Here they are:
Overall Runner-up: Amy Adams in Valentino
Overall winner: Maria Menounos in BCBD Max Azria
Maternity winner: Olivia Wilde in Gucci
So, I wanna know: Who were your favorites?! By the way, Matthew & LEO looked smoking too ;)