I’m here today to tell you THE 6 pairs of shoes you need for spring! These will cover any outfit for any occasion! BEST news of all? They are all below $100!
Let’s start at the:
1. White Converse: these are great to wear with boyfriend jeans rolled up just above the ankle. Also, super comfortable for those long shopping trips ;)
(clockwise) 2. Brown Suede Wedges: These would be cute with skinny pants and a blazer out to dinner.
3. Sneaker Wedges: I love these with leggings. These are NOT an everyday shoe, but hey when it’s raining, just throw on some leggings and GO!
4. Jack Rogers sandals: pretty much classic. CUTE with dresses and shorts!
5. Floral Flats: for those jobs where you can’t wear sandals! Cute for work outfits with either khaki’s or black pants!
6. Kate Spade Gold Sandals: WEDDING SEASON anyone? I have worn these to like 4 weddings. they are dressy enough to get you in the door but comfortable enough to be on your feet for hours talking to all your friends!
Do you love these shoes? Let me know ;) & shop the post here:
(similar styles shown for the Kate Spade sandals & the floral flats!)