It’s quite obvious that D’orsay shoes of all kinds are on trend for spring. They are everywhere. Flats, heels, ankle straps. I’ve kinda fallen in love with them. I’m also the nerd who googled d’orsay to see what it actually meant. The verdict? A woman’s shoe in which the vamp of the shoe is cut away very close to the toe box, and the sides are cut away, revealing the arch of the foot. Glad we cleared that up ;)
I had so much creating this outfit with a SUPER fun way to wear D’orsay flats…
And as we know, I’m no stranger to a fabulous pair of flats, so here are my D’orsay flats favorites:
(ALL under $100, of course!)
Today, I’m linking up with Style Elixir for Fab Favorites Link-up!
What do you think of the D’orsay trend? #LoveIt or #LeaveIt?
Well, I have resorted to the fact that I’m that blogger without a photographer. I tried to photograph myself today and it was a complete disaster. So until I find one, I will show you my styled outfits all laid out. Enjoy :)
Today’s outfit is super fun with print mixing, yet with a classic black & white theme. And don’t forget that POP of color!
The polka dot sweater is super lightweight & perfect for layering. Why is this good? Because literally I wake up and it’s 30 degrees outside and then I leave class and it’s 60. So, layering sweaters are great for this crazy weather.
The pants (who Courtney Kerr told me were so cute!) are a fun black-on-black leopard print. Just enough leopard, just enough fun. ;)
The Black Aldo flats I bought in Dallas & they’re the perfect staple. I was wanting some D’orsay flats, but I love these too.
The GiGi NY clutch is fabulous! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it so much. Especially with that monogram. It provides the perfect POP of color for this outfit. Yikes…leopard & snakeskin. I think it works though.
These looks or similar looks are here:
Also the jewelry pictured is super old & I have no idea where I got it, so I picked some similar items from my chloe + isabel boutique:
Let me know if you want to purchase anything OR have any questions. I have some great incentives going on right now & would love to get my business off the ground ;)
I’m here today to tell you THE 6 pairs of shoes you need for spring! These will cover any outfit for any occasion! BEST news of all? They are all below $100!
Let’s start at the:
1. White Converse: these are great to wear with boyfriend jeans rolled up just above the ankle. Also, super comfortable for those long shopping trips ;)
(clockwise) 2. Brown Suede Wedges: These would be cute with skinny pants and a blazer out to dinner.
3. Sneaker Wedges: I love these with leggings. These are NOT an everyday shoe, but hey when it’s raining, just throw on some leggings and GO!
4. Jack Rogers sandals: pretty much classic. CUTE with dresses and shorts!
5. Floral Flats: for those jobs where you can’t wear sandals! Cute for work outfits with either khaki’s or black pants!
6. Kate Spade Gold Sandals: WEDDING SEASON anyone? I have worn these to like 4 weddings. they are dressy enough to get you in the door but comfortable enough to be on your feet for hours talking to all your friends!
Do you love these shoes? Let me know ;) & shop the post here:
(similar styles shown for the Kate Spade sandals & the floral flats!)