Rebekah Elizabeth is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should she ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Rebekah Elizabeth may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective starting today, May 21, 2018.
What she collects
She may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as zipcode, preferences, and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys, offers, or giveaways
What she does with the information she gathers
She requires this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- She may use the information to improve our products and services.
- She may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, she may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. She may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. She may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
She is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, she has put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information she collects online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
She uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. She only uses this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
This website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email address]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email.
If you believe that any information she is holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible. She will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.